“Fab, cannot wait to go again.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fosters Guest House

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fosters Guest House
Ranked #3 of 170 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Shirley solihull
“Fab, cannot wait to go again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My son and i stayed at fosters and found it to be a really warm and inviting place. The owners were so friendly to my 9 year old that he said they were his friends! So handy to the beach, harbour and the town centre, great location.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Me and my boyfriend have stayed here on three occasions now and the best compliment that I can give Dawn and Jon is that it feels like home. We arrived at lunchtime and was greeted by Jon and shown to our room. We stayed in room three which is at the top and back of the B and B and is a spacious room with good amenities and we cant fault it. We are always greeted warmly and Dawn and Jon are always on hand to offer good advice and suggestions of places to visit, they are very knowledgeable about the local area and are always willing to help out with timetables etc..
As we all know the british weather is very hard to predict but Dawn has an excellent skill of being able to forecast the weather accurately! Each morning there are cereals and fresh juice on offer and both Dawn and Jon work hard offering an excellent breakfast which again cannot be faulted, whilst there some other guests were vegetarian and they were easily accomadated, on one day I requested egg on toast and was offered both scrambled and poached and I must say the scrambled egg I had was excellent, one of the best.
We always get a parking permit off Dawn and jon as the parking in the local area can be difficult but you will always find a space. We cant wait to go back soon and Dawn and Jon are excellent hosts.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gemma M
warwick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

me and my hubby come here when were flat hunting jon and dawn are very welcoming always talking to u and letting u no wats on and where rooms always spotless breakfast lovly we would recomend staying here

• Stayed August 2014
Ringwood, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Dawn and Jon were very welcoming and helpful couldn't have asked for a better welcome. Lovely, clean and comfortable rooms with everything you need, breakfast was perfect and would love to stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I enjoyed my fourth stay at Fosters this weekend. Dawn and Jon are always so welcoming and cannot do enough for you. The rooms are clean, beautiful and modern and the brekkie in the morn is perfect.
I shall certainly be back for another stay soon.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
north somerset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

When we first arrived john greeted us, he gave us a parking permit and advised us where to park. Our room was on the 2nd floor at the back. It was very quiet at night, room was spacious and bed was comfy. Shower was good had fluffy towels and toiletries supplied. We met Dawn in the morning who was just as friendly, breakfast was lovely hot and tasty plentiful too. I would definitely recommend this b & b and will definitely be going back the friendly approach is definitely the best.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have just come back from yet another lovely one week stay at fosters guest house, yet again Jon & Dawn excelled in the service, house keeping and knowledge supplied to us.
Myself & my partner had room number three on the third floor, it was spotless, cleaned every morning and used towels changed beds also very comfy, it is also one minute walk from the beach/sea front I myself did not have the cooked breakfast but my partner did and he was much more than happy, I also enjoyed the breakfast eating cereal & OMG the bacon sandwich yum!! so should you require something other than the traditional fry up Jon & Dawn would be more than happy to accommodate, you can also have as much tea, coffee & juice as you like (breakfast always served with a smile). It is a shame that there isn't a lift or stair lift for the less abled as I feel that anyone who hasn't stayed at this B & B is missing out on a home from home, so if you haven't already guessed I have stayed many times before and on this trip I even bought extra family members, I have even booked next years holiday before leaving so what does that tell you ? roll on next year Thank you Jon & Dawn x

Room Tip: I feel that all rooms are suitable where ever they are situated, third floor rooms requires going up...