Just back from three nights at the Moonfleet Manor, I would highly recommend for families with young children. There is lots for them to do and space to run and explore. The crèche staff and facilities are excellent, very friendly and professional staff, some have been working there for years so it feels very established and runs very smoothly. For us the 'luxury' part was having the children (ages 4 and 1 year old twins) taken care of so well and the meals, especially the 5pm tea provided with all the bibs, sippy cups etc and good child friendly food with very understanding staff. Also, the restaurant food was very good, we ate in the restaurant twice, both excellent food and utilised both the free listening service and babysitters, both worked well. The hotel is a bit tired and doesn't really have a luxury feel, more old slipper than party shoe (the dusty, sagging animal skins should probably go) but we felt welcomed and looked after which is what we needed. And we will go back one day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moonfleet Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonfleet Manor And Sports Resort
- Moonfleet Manor & Sports Hotel Weymouth
- Hotel Moonfleet Manor Sports
- Moonfleet Manor Hotel Weymouth, Dorset