We spent 3 nights at Moonfleet Manor and had a great time. Despite it raining off and on everyday, there was still loads to do with our 2 year old. The indoor pools are small but perfect for splashing and playing with the floats. The indoor playroom or Verandah was brilliant for really running about and burning energy and the crèche (4 Bears Den) was there for when we needed it. Plus the big garden, the children's mealtimes, rooms were all just right.
However the biggest thing going for it was the staff. Moonfleet have obviously really invested in their staff; there were lots of them and all really helpful and very welcoming to the kids. I cant speak highly enough about them.
We went during term time which meant all the other families had under 5's, so they could all play together and it also meant that all the kids were in bed by 7:30pm. We also got a 3 for 2 type deal which made it very reasonable considering.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moonfleet Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonfleet Manor And Sports Resort
- Moonfleet Manor & Sports Hotel Weymouth
- Hotel Moonfleet Manor Sports
- Moonfleet Manor Hotel Weymouth, Dorset