Stayed at Moonfleet Manor for 1 night with family. My 19 month old son loved every minute, from the swimming pool to sunken garden filled with toys and sandpit. We also enjoyed the food and relaxed atmosphere. Touches such as a changing mat and nappy bin in our room were also much appreciated.
However, our room was extremely small (not really suitable for an extra cot), our balcony was not very clean and the outside chair had a cushion top that could not be removed and was soaking wet: put pay to my plan to read outside and watch the sun go down. The door stopper was also hangingnoff and within 5 minutes of arriving my toddler was clutching it along with loose screws!I also found that our welcome to the hotel was pretty underwelming and staff could have done more to orientate us when we arrived. We spent quite a long time wandering around trying to find the swimming pool and stumbled across areas of the hotel that looked pretty run down.
That said, all in all we had a good stay and would consider going back. Agree with other reviewers that boat access to Chesil beach would be amazing!
We've also stayed at Woolley Grange,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moonfleet Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonfleet Manor And Sports Resort
- Moonfleet Manor & Sports Hotel Weymouth
- Hotel Moonfleet Manor Sports
- Moonfleet Manor Hotel Weymouth, Dorset