“Amazing Fantastic. kind considerate so proffessional .. and FUN !!”
Review of Aqua Fintastic - CLOSED

Aqua Fintastic
More attraction details
Owner description: West Dorsets First Unisex Salon Exclusively for 'Dr Fish' Treatments. The Ultimate organic pedicure or manicure using Garra Rufa Fish. Newly refurbished by popular demand to include your other favorite treatments; we now offer Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Spray tan, Acrylic nails, Waxing and Tinting all in the comfort of our beautiful oriental styled salon. Relaxation is the 'mantra' word here, so if you are in hurry you'll have to let us know. We are open late nights for private parties - for any Occasion, you can bring a small buffet and cake for the occasion and bring your own 'tipple' - we'll throw in a bottle or two to get your party started. Treatments packages are entirely to suit your requirements. We also offer Our services for Pamper parties at home - Teens, Prom or Whole Family. Styled, makeover and photo's. Ring for a quote: What about 'Girls night in - manicures, pedicures, waxing, spray tan and massage - and we'll come to you ?
Devizes, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing Fantastic. kind considerate so proffessional .. and FUN !!”
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I spent two days in wyemouth and found aqua fintastic . The staff were very knowledgable , explaining everything before , during and after my treatment . The price was well with in my budget . and i found good value for money. The treatment and,happy, calm, tranquil surroundings left me feeling infigerated , my feet felt wonderful. and i was so relaxed .
MM i think anyone really go and find out for themselves . A* rating and 11 out of 10 for everything. Thank you Aqua fintastic for making my stay in weymouth so wonderful..:)

9 Thank dragonwax

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“'Excellent service'”
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I have been into Aquafintastic on a few occassions now and feel the three above comments (which appear very similar, possibly written by the same person!) are not a true reflection of the service in which myself and friends have received, the atmosphere and decor of the salon is very relaxing and inviting. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, the manager of the shop was able to offer me and friends good foot care advice and had a very helpful and cheery attitude. It was a very pleasant experience and we will definatly be back!

7 Thank Punky107
Dorset
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just a quick note”
Reviewed 25 July 2011

i went in today found the staff to be warm and welcoming wouldnt recommend it for children as i would see then getting restless but a great place to hide away from the world and relax for a half hour

6 Thank HonestOpinionsDorset
Weymouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unprofessional!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

The experience was amazing for a first time......the nurse running the place was totally unprofessional and rude......and talked about other clients I definatley won't be going back....the young girl there was very polite and more professional than the owner!!!!

3 Thank Clairroy
Weymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“rude”
Reviewed 19 July 2011

came to aquafintastic today with my mum and my 2 children, when we walked in the 1st thing that was said was "i hope ur kids dont moan if they do take them for a walk ive just had 2 screaming kids in hear" i thougt this was digusting. As for client confidentiality well that went straight out the window as she spent the whole time slagging off a customer who looked fat in her profile picture. Little did she realise the friends with the "screaming kids" happened to be a very good friend of mine. I would strongly recomend that anyone wanting your feet done, go to ojo's hair and beauty salon its only £10 for 30 minutes and if you bring a guest you get 10% off!!!

3 Thank amanda221286
AquaFintastic, Owner at Aqua Fintastic, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
Unfortunately this young lady did not read the sign clearly displayed in the shop window, stating that children under the age of 12yrs are NOT permitted unless for skin treatment - This is for the benefit of other clients! In other salons this is normal practise..I had only one space available and asked how many of the attending were requiring treatment, and that I could accommodate just the one person requiring a treatment - and that if the the young child in attendance became distressed and noisy, that the guardian would please take the child out of the salon. There had been an earlier incident when a young person became unconsolable(no names disclosed or inappropriate language used) - I had allowed the young person in as part of a group celebrating a Senior Relatives Birthday, as there were no other clients in the salon and almost full I tried to accommodate them rather than disappoint them having booked -it very quickly became apparent the youngster was not going to settle despite my continued and best attempt (as a mother of five myself and an experienced paediatric nurse) to amuse the little fellow...We continued all the treatments as pre-booked.. but we felt saddened for the ladies being quite unable to relax.