“Great Experience”
Review of Aqua Fintastic - CLOSED

Aqua Fintastic
More attraction details
Owner description: West Dorsets First Unisex Salon Exclusively for 'Dr Fish' Treatments. The Ultimate organic pedicure or manicure using Garra Rufa Fish. Newly refurbished by popular demand to include your other favorite treatments; we now offer Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Spray tan, Acrylic nails, Waxing and Tinting all in the comfort of our beautiful oriental styled salon. Relaxation is the 'mantra' word here, so if you are in hurry you'll have to let us know. We are open late nights for private parties - for any Occasion, you can bring a small buffet and cake for the occasion and bring your own 'tipple' - we'll throw in a bottle or two to get your party started. Treatments packages are entirely to suit your requirements. We also offer Our services for Pamper parties at home - Teens, Prom or Whole Family. Styled, makeover and photo's. Ring for a quote: What about 'Girls night in - manicures, pedicures, waxing, spray tan and massage - and we'll come to you ?
Weymouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Great service by caring knowledgeable owner and staff. I've gone 4 times since, good value for money. The fish do their work and then you're rewarded by a wonderful leg massage.

If you're unsure you are allowed to put you're hand in to try (after washing 1st)

Highly recommended, Well done Julie

Visited April 2011
7 Thank VonWey08

Dorchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a pleasure”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

My husband and I visited Aqua Fintastic after hearing several positive remarks about its treatment. With a little bit of intrepidation we entered the shop and were greeted by a very enthusiastic Siobhan who told us exactly what was going to happen and took us through the before treatment preperations. The owner Julie was equally enthusiastic explaining where the fish came from and how they are protected in their own country (Turkey) and bred in fish farms for the treatment we received. I must say in my opinion this was the most relaxing and tranquil experience I have had in a very long time with the staff as professional and friendly as can be and both of us were grateful that there were no young children allowed in to shatter the peace and tranquillity of the experience. We are certainly going back for a repeat treatment and taking family and friends with us.

Visited July 2011
6 Thank sem52
Epsom, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Blooming fintastic!”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I have no idea why the three so called 'real reviews' are even posted on here, this place was great, I'd always wanted this done and had seen it advertised. Thought I'd take my boyfriend for a treat. The owner is lovely, really chatty and the banter was fun, and I do now wish I had my camera for the look of my partners face!
The staff are genuinely interested in you and give great advice.
The treatment was fantastic, very tickly at first but then so relaxing, the fish are amazing little things.

Do NOT listen to the bad 'reviews' this place is great, I will be going back for more and i'll bring my mum next time. Thank you again. Dave n Jules

10 Thank Kipper666
Weymouth, Dorset
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I went to Aqua Fintastic not long after they opened. I was impressed with the level of service and atmosphere. The lady who owns it told me she used to be a Nurse, which works brilliantly with this sort of treatment as i got a foot health check at the same time!!
I found the whole experience relaxing and the owner plus staff member extremley warm. I will definately be back again!

Visited February 2011
8 Thank WeymouthGirl
Weymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderfully relaxing experience”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I'd heard about this treatment before and was looking forward to trying it so a friend and I decided yesterday would be the day. We arrived about 4pm and were welcomed by friendly and professional looking staff. The salon has a very calming atmosphere, decorated in black and aqua. Everything is explained before the treatment begins, your feet are gently washed and dried, and then the actual treatment begins and what a lovely experience, a bit of a shock to begin with as those cute little fish are all over your feet. The background music was delightful, and when it was time for the treatment to end I reluctantly removed my feet from the tank, but I then had a foot massage and a hot drink!! What more could you want for £15!! I don't normally write reviews but I did feel compelled to do this one as it was such a brilliant experience all round. The staff were helpful, informed, professional and welcoming and I'll definitely be going back for a regular 'relax'. Thanks Aqua Fintastic, see you soon. And today my feet are still feeling good!!

Visited July 2011