“Aqua FANTASTIC!”
Review of Aqua Fintastic - CLOSED

Aqua Fintastic
More attraction details
Owner description: West Dorsets First Unisex Salon Exclusively for 'Dr Fish' Treatments. The Ultimate organic pedicure or manicure using Garra Rufa Fish. Newly refurbished by popular demand to include your other favorite treatments; we now offer Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Spray tan, Acrylic nails, Waxing and Tinting all in the comfort of our beautiful oriental styled salon. Relaxation is the 'mantra' word here, so if you are in hurry you'll have to let us know. We are open late nights for private parties - for any Occasion, you can bring a small buffet and cake for the occasion and bring your own 'tipple' - we'll throw in a bottle or two to get your party started. Treatments packages are entirely to suit your requirements. We also offer Our services for Pamper parties at home - Teens, Prom or Whole Family. Styled, makeover and photo's. Ring for a quote: What about 'Girls night in - manicures, pedicures, waxing, spray tan and massage - and we'll come to you ?
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Aqua Fintastic is a secret little Haven of pampering, relaxation and top treatments! I have had various treatments here which have all been fabulous! I had a pedicure with polish on the 14th August which is STILL immaculate! Each time I have had acrylics they have lasted at least 3 weeks and the polish has stayed perfect! My eyebrows are always a fab shape when I have them waxed at the salon and I also get the fish treatments which I will reccommend to all! Clean, relaxing and safe environment, you get your feet checked and washed to completely eliminate any chance of infection, however long you wish in the tank for a lovely relaxing treatment that leave your feet so soft and smooth and then it's finished by a soothing foot and leg massage! great experience for all you newbies so don't be frightened to try! They even do parties - I had my 21st here and all my friends loved it so much! The staff are always friendly and helpful and really make you feel welcome! I highly reccommend this to everyone! <3

2  Thank LysiaJade

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I visited here while volunteering at the Olympics. The owner Julie looked after me.....very well.
I had a manicure ( which has lasted me three weeks now, with only a little filing to keep the shape) my nails painted and then a fantastic fish foot therapy.
I'm not new to fish therapy but was really pleased that the fish were attentive. The tanks were spotless, and all the little details that go with looking after live animals in place.
One of the nicest things about my time here was the customer service. Julie really is a caring lady and that comes across in the salon.
I really thought the pricing was great too.

4  Thank Tammy F
Reviewed 12 June 2012 via mobile

I went in on a spur of the moment and glad I did. The staff are welcoming and polite. It feels really quite strange at first to have your feet nibbled at by fish but once over the shock it's a lovely relaxing experience!! I'm hoping to get a few people together to have a party!!

7  Thank Gingerfish46
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I have to admit I was apprehensive about fish spas as I am a little phobic of fish and didn't think I would enjoy the experience, however my Mother loves Aqua Fintastic and convinced me to try it and I am now a full convert. After a few seconds of getting used to the sensation I was thoroughly enjoying the fish spa and was sad when the timer beeped! The foot and leg massage afterwards was lovely and I came away feeling pampered and refreshed. I would recommend Aqua Fintastic for mother-daughter treats as well as groups of friends - it's the perfect break from a day of shopping!

4  Thank Christie D
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I regularly frequent Aqua Fintastic for a variety of their treatments and each time am impressed with the ambience and tranquillity of this little 'oasis', tucked away in the heart of Weymouth town centre. The owner is friendly and welcoming and always does her utmost to put me and her other clients at ease and ensure their experience is relaxing and comfortable. I especially enjoy the fish spas since I too am a nurse and consequently suffer from sore feet as I am on them all day long. Would highly recommend to anyone who fancies a treat or just respite from a long day.

2  Thank Linda D