we went with alfa coach tours on the 21st april ( easter monday) the journey there fantastic bit of a delay with traffic but great once reaching the russell hotel we were greeted by assistant manager david who was very friendly.
once we had our key which took all off around 4 mins we went to our room which i must say was the best i had seen on the alfa holidays very spacious clean.
we went for food around 6.30 pm till 7pm and the staff were on the ball very efficient and the food that came was hot and very tasty.
later we got ready for the entertainment which at first was a quiz for sweets which was fun normally these things are boreing but not here it was brilliant the bingo was for good cash prizes hubby on one night won a line off 16.50 lol but the house over four nights every night was over 100 pound plus a flyer later was over a hundred pound. ive been to eastbourne before which i thought was good but no where i have been has compared to the value off this holiday i have laughed so much beleive me haveing to go home was a real downer i will be back there the excursions were really good cant wait for next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Prince Regent is an attractive seafront property on Weymouth's historic esplanade with views across Weymouth Bay and the craggy Dorset Jurassic coastline beyond. The Hotel Prince Regent is regarded by many as the leading Weymouth seaside hotel. It's perfect for singles, couples and family holidays alike. It was purpose-built in classic Georgian style, but inside you'll see we've moved with the times and offer comfortable accommodation with free Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms and public areas. And with nightly performances in our beautiful Georgian ballroom - fully restored at a cost of nearly £100,000 - you'll always be entertained. Families are well catered for, with guest accommodation that can sleep up to five people. We are handily located close to the town centre, which is a 10 minute stroll along the seafront. With a sandy beach on the doorstep, this is the perfect spot for a traditional seaside break. Guests return time after time because of our high standards, seafront location, proximity to Weymouth town centre and great facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Prince Regent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Prince
- Regent Weymouth
- Best Western Weymouth
- Weymouth Best Western
- Weymouth Regent
- Hotel Prince Regent Weymouth, Dorset