Food could be a little better but it is very reasonably priced so you get what you pay for. Overall we were so impressed we have booked to go again.
Shops are close by, Weymouth beach is stunning and this hotel is right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Prince Regent is an attractive seafront property on Weymouth's historic esplanade with views across Weymouth Bay and the craggy Dorset Jurassic coastline beyond. The Hotel Prince Regent is regarded by many as the leading Weymouth seaside hotel. It's perfect for singles, couples and family holidays alike. It was purpose-built in classic Georgian style, but inside you'll see we've moved with the times and offer comfortable accommodation with free Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms and public areas. And with nightly performances in our beautiful Georgian ballroom - fully restored at a cost of nearly £100,000 - you'll always be entertained. Families are well catered for, with guest accommodation that can sleep up to five people. We are handily located close to the town centre, which is a 10 minute stroll along the seafront. With a sandy beach on the doorstep, this is the perfect spot for a traditional seaside break. Guests return time after time because of our high standards, seafront location, proximity to Weymouth town centre and great facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Prince Regent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Prince
- Regent Weymouth
- Best Western Weymouth
- Weymouth Best Western
- Weymouth Regent
- Hotel Prince Regent Weymouth, Dorset