“Brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kingfisher Haven

The Dining Area of the Lounge/Diner
The Lounge and Dining Area
The spacious and comfortable Lounge
The fully fitted Kitchen
Main Bedroom, with kingsize bed and en-suite shower room
The second Bedroom
The third bedroom
A view from  the Deck
Another view from the Deck
The on-site Ski Slope - lessons available
One of the on-site Fishing Lakes
Another of the Fishing Lakes
Nursery Slope & Viewing Area
A resident deer paddling in the lake!
The on-site Sports Arena
The winter deer outside the lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Quest7093...
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Such a lovely place to stay and it accommodated us all we had a lovely time. Really easy to get in contact with the owner too

26 Jul 2017
Thank you for your kind words Reg. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to welcome you back soon. Pam.
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

2 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review Pauline. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the lodge and hope to welcome you back.
Gravesend, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

2 Jul 2017
Thank you Lynne for your review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I thank you for bringing to my attention the matter of the travel cot. I thought we did advertise the cot and highchair, but you are quite right in that we don't, other than in our own website. I have rectified that now. With regards to the sofas, these are due to be cleaned, along with the carpets, next week. I am sorry that it was necessary for you to comment on this, please accept my apologies. Your other comments have been noted and dealt with. I do hope we can welcome you back one day. Many thanks. Pam.
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

14 May 2017
Thank you so much for your review Tracey. I'm so pleased you were impressed with the lodge and the onsite facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back. Pam.
Julchen22...
Bude, United Kingdom
“Family Easter Break”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We found this lodge on a large holiday park while browsing tripadvisor etc for a last minute Easter break with family. Having never been on a holiday like this before we were actually pleasantly surprised. Pam was incredibly fast responding to all our queries, the price for 6 of us for Easter weekend was really good and the lodge was large enough for all of us.
Showers were hot and powerful, kitchen well equipped with all that we needed and the decking lovely and safe for our toddler to run around on.
Even though quite large the resort didn't feel crowded, it was quite quiet most of the time and Hardy's restaurant reasonable.
My husband tried the skiing but found it a bit boring, saw some kids ski though and seemed to have a lot of fun.
One (for us) quite annoying negative point was the lack of Wifi though which despite trips to reception we were unable to get to work.
Definitely had a great time and may be back! Thanks a lot, Pam!

5 May 2017
Hi Julia. Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay at Easter and it was good to meet you just after your arrival. I'm sorry to hear you had problems with the wifi during your stay, and I do hope this won't stop you coming back. Pam.
gavin1205...
“Definitely stop here again!”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a really nice lodge, very impressed with the inside and out couldn't fault it.
Excellent location with brilliant surrounding area, Pam was very helpful with any quires that I had And answered them very quickly.
Would definitely recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
5 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the lodge and in the area generally. Pam
Jue S
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous accommodation set in lovely surroundings.”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This lodge was clean, warm, cosy and kitted out with everything and more that my family needed for our weekend break. We enjoyed the fishing and my teenage son enjoyed the snow boarding not forgetting the sports complex. The owner Pam was very friendly cant wait to visit again. Thankyou

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The comfort and location of this lodge were excellent and the fact our dog was welcomed in such a clean comfortable lodge, usually only offered basic accommodation with a pet
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Jun 2016
Thank you Julie! So pleased you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you again. Pam
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing