“Very impressed!!!”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Weymouth
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very impressed!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here for one night as I was in Weymouth on business and my company had booked me into this hotel. As soon as I walked through the door I was impressed. The standards were imaculate, the reception was bright and clean and the receptionist was warm and welcoming. I easily found my room and was taken aback by the size of it & the size and suite in the bathroom. Again, very impressed. Every person I passed in the corridors, hallway, restaurant area smiled and greeted me in a friendly and manner. The staff we're so polite and friendly. After dumping my bags I took the short walk down to the beach to catch the sunset (approx 10 min walk) I had a wonderfully pleasant sleep and the breakfast selection was amazing!! So much option, I didn't know where to start! Even when I checked out, the service I received was lovely. It's a shame this was a business trip but when I visit Weymouth again for a holiday I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Amersham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2014

A good hotel, obviously an amalgamation of several over the years with lots of additions and staircases. My room on the small side but well kitted out. Gym and Spa excellent although not exclusive to hotel users so it does get busy at peak times from outside members. Great Breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Best hotel I've ever stayed in. I adore the lady that works in the restaurant, she's so happy & lovely, I wanted to take her home. All staff so friendly & always smiling & talking to you. Breakfast was delicious. Place immaculate & clean & sweet smelling. Will definitely stay again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Midlands
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel, very well run and managed and the staff are so nice and everyone speaks to you when they see you. Room clean and comfortable and very well looked after. Food is beautiful especially the breakfast so if you are trying to diet I would wait till you leave. Highly recommended. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went to this hotel for my Hen week end.... The hotel was immaculate. Toilets so clean and fresh. Rooms clean, tidy and everything required was to hand. Staff were amazing, especially Laura on reception, who couldn't do enough for us. Shaun the night porter also gave us excellent service. The restaurant was also immaculate and the breakfast was serve yourself with plenty of hot food to offer. One particular waitress needs an award for being the happiest, friendliest member of staff that I have ever met in a hotel.... we all wanted to bottle her smile and personality. I can recommend this hotel to everyone. Excellent stay. Excellent Staff. Excellent all round hotel...... They all deserve a pay rise! Thank you so much for making my week end such a special time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank lainers1969
St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just returned from a great stay at the BW Rembrant, all the staff we met were polite, friendly and welcoming. The hotel is in a good location, just a short walk to the beach, with lots of car parking. The hotel is clean and bright, the food excellent with plenty of choice and Paco and his team helped make a surprise birthday meal a special occasion for us and our guests. Thank you. We were sad to leave and thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

1 Thank light90
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel.

Was a one night sunday stay whilst working In portland. Good location as less than 10 min to walk to beach and town. Easy parking

Staff friendly. I had a three person room just for myself so was spacious.

Pool looked nice though was standard hotel size.

Had the sunday carvery whilst there.. I think should have been a better selection of the veg (though was with mushy peas!), meat very nice!

Breakfast again was a hot buffet and was quite nice.

Hotel does obviously cater for coach tours so beware of that.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business