Best Western Weymouth Hotel Rembrandt
Hotel Rex(Weymouth)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
1,076 results
All reviewsleisure clubsteam roomleisure facilitiesswimming poolsuperior roomgood sizebuffet breakfastsea frontroom was largesingle bedfamily roombit datedtown centrebiscuitsweekend breakcouple of nightsshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here recently for a few days in order to visit friends and family. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is well located for the town which is only a short walk away. The breakfast was good and we would be more than happy to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

the Hotel is good but the Staff are the ones that make staying away from home a joy. Really friendly bar and waiting staff and all the front of house are amazing. you feel welcome from the minute you arive with some of the best recptionists i have had the pleasure to meet. Also is has a good gym and pool, and very close to the sea.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here for one night as I was in Weymouth on business and my company had booked me into this hotel. As soon as I walked through the door I was impressed. The standards were imaculate, the reception was bright and clean and the receptionist was warm and welcoming. I easily found my room and was taken aback by the size of it & the size and suite in the bathroom. Again, very impressed. Every person I passed in the corridors, hallway, restaurant area smiled and greeted me in a friendly and manner. The staff we're so polite and friendly. After dumping my bags I took the short walk down to the beach to catch the sunset (approx 10 min walk) I had a wonderfully pleasant sleep and the breakfast selection was amazing!! So much option, I didn't know where to start! Even when I checked out, the service I received was lovely. It's a shame this was a business trip but when I visit Weymouth again for a holiday I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

A good hotel, obviously an amalgamation of several over the years with lots of additions and staircases. My room on the small side but well kitted out. Gym and Spa excellent although not exclusive to hotel users so it does get busy at peak times from outside members. Great Breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Best hotel I've ever stayed in. I adore the lady that works in the restaurant, she's so happy & lovely, I wanted to take her home. All staff so friendly & always smiling & talking to you. Breakfast was delicious. Place immaculate & clean & sweet smelling. Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends