“Amazing food ”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Margate, United Kingdom
“Amazing food ”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went as a group of 4 and had the best meal I have had for a long time! I would go again and again and again! The staff were friendly and the place was clean the service was spot on and the food well it was amazing defo go if you can

2 Thank Penny374

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Blow the Diet !”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Date of visit 23.5.14
This restaurant is a family run restaurant which serves delicious Italian menu.
One really must book especially at weekends as it is a small very friendly place to eat. My wife and I both had the scallops to start with and how refreshing to have them with their roes left intact; they were absolutely delicious. My wife had the prawn and sundried tomato pesto linguine which she loves, as a main dish I had the seafood linguine. All washed down with a nice pinot grigio. the presentation is always perfect and makes one want to eat! Although I was full my wife wanted to try the ice cream, one scoop each of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla.
Guess what we will be back next month and wish to recommend this restaurant to everyone!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mick7r
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've waited to get a table here and it was well worth it!!....the dogs bo??ox. The starters were to die for and the steak the best i've eaten in many months...

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Martin P
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Fab meal”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant with superb food and friendly service. Quite 'cheffy' but we found options for our kids (age 9 and 11) and, although it's a bit on the pricey side, we all enjoyed it very much.

“Exelent value for money. ”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, very good value and attentive service - what more could you want!
I think we will go back again tonight!