Manbo's
Ranked #2 of 292 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Called this place on the back of TripAdvisor for a last minute holiday meal without the kiddies. THANK YOU TRIPADVISOR!
Small but not cramped with an unobstructed view, where we sat,of the kitchen where the chef produced 8 separate dishes of excellent quality. To please a chef sitting with us was a result in its self!
Staff were very pleasent as was the decor and general ambiance.
Keep it up, fantastic

1  Thank David S

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Everything was great from service, food, presentation etc. best fillet steak, perfectly cooked, with gorgeous sauce and quality vegetables.

Try the banoffie pie with warm caramel sauce - to die for!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went as a group of 4 and had the best meal I have had for a long time! I would go again and again and again! The staff were friendly and the place was clean the service was spot on and the food well it was amazing defo go if you can

2  Thank Penny374
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Date of visit 23.5.14
This restaurant is a family run restaurant which serves delicious Italian menu.
One really must book especially at weekends as it is a small very friendly place to eat. My wife and I both had the scallops to start with and how refreshing to have them with their roes left intact; they were absolutely delicious. My wife had the prawn and sundried tomato pesto linguine which she loves, as a main dish I had the seafood linguine. All washed down with a nice pinot grigio. the presentation is always perfect and makes one want to eat! Although I was full my wife wanted to try the ice cream, one scoop each of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla.
Guess what we will be back next month and wish to recommend this restaurant to everyone!

1  Thank mick7r
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've waited to get a table here and it was well worth it!!....the dogs bo??ox. The starters were to die for and the steak the best i've eaten in many months...

2  Thank Martin P