“outstanding!!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Delivery
Description: FISH & CHIP (TAKE-AWAY) SHOP
Reviewed 29 May 2014

once again caviar plaice has had one of there locally famous buy one cod and chips get one free which was impossibly busy but none the less they never seize to amaze me with there outstanding quality of cod and the amazing service i recieve every visit! I can not stress enough to people to try it! You try it once and you will never eat at another fish and chip shop again. They have truelly captured the real british quisine 5 stars from me :)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is the first time I've visited Caviar Plaice. I must say it was lovely. The interior is very grand. I had cod and chips and it was cooked to perfection. I went there as I drove past once and noticed they've been awarded the quality award so it must be good.

Will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Just had Fish and Chips from here, I have to say they were delicious. Freshly cooked fish in a light batter served with lemon and parsley, freshly cooked chips. You have to wait as they cook fresh to order however I would rather this than having cod sat in the warming cabinet.
Nice clean shop with pleasant staff

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The staff are very polite and welcoming, and the food is delicious! I've been there many times and everytime the food has been very tasty!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We have been here several times now. The wait for food can sometimes be an age but the wait is worth it for the quality. They always put a piece of lemon and parsley in with the takeaway which is a nice touch.