“Forget the chains, visit Stanleys!”
Review of Stanleys

Stanleys
Ranked #22 of 287 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Stanleys will no longer be able to reply to your reviews but would like to thank you all for your past and continued support.
Reviewed 28 October 2012

My Dad and I were recommended to try Stanleys by a friend. We stumbled across it and visited it twice during our break. As mentioned by other reviewers, give the coffee chains a miss and visit here. A lovely place with friendly service and great food. My Dad says the bacon sandwich deserves a special mention!

There are newer reviews for Stanleys

Reviewed 26 October 2012

We had two tasty salads. One ham and one chicken. We asked for a jacket potato to share with our meals and got it for free as we were told it looks too small to charge for when it was delivered to the table! A nice gesture. Very friendly service. We will go again when next in Weymouth.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Great little cafe that prides itself on sourcing products from local suppliers and the quality shines through. We had eggs on toast and it was simple, very tasty food. The bread deserves a special mention - top quality. Ignore the chains and do yourself and the local economy a favour and visit Stanley's.

Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

Forget going places like starbucks, costa and Nero when you can go to a small coffee shop like Stanley's.. The serve was quick and friendly and the cakes were very yummy too :) I will be defiantly be back :D

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I regularly drop into Stanleys and always come out happy and relaxed. Sue, the owner, is always cheerful, friendly and happy to chat and it is lovely being able to sit on the comfortable sofas with a coffee and the (free) newspapers. Very occasionally I treat myself to lunch and can thoroughly recommend the warm bacon salad. I am happy to recommend Stanleys without hesitation for anyone looking for a clean, pleasant environment with good food, excellent service and relaxing music in the background.

1  Thank WeymouthJane