“All you want from a coffee shop”
Review of Stanleys

Stanleys
Ranked #26 of 292 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Stanleys will no longer be able to reply to your reviews but would like to thank you all for your past and continued support.
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Called in today to the wonderful Stanley's to chill, away from the manic Christmas shopping. Ah bliss! The owner has created a unique oasis, through her flair and hard work. Being Christmas, there was a seasonal hug, a Christmas card for my wife and I and of course the best Americano this side of the Atlantic! And......there is a bike rack right outside, so you can keep an eye on your expensive wheels !

1  Thank hardyetraveller
SIvesWeymouth, Owner at Stanleys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you in 2014.
Stanleys would like to wish all our customers a Happy New Year,
we reopen on Tuesday 7th January.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I'm a bit of an aficionado of coffee shops (according to my husband, anyway) and tend to return to those I like. I return to Stanleys quite often! Smiling staff who always makes time for you, tasty food at reasonable prices. I particularly recommend the warm bacon salad.

SIvesWeymouth, Owner at Stanleys, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review, at Stanleys we always try to create a warm welcoming atmosphere offering freshly prepared dishes from our extensive free range menu.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this fantastic place purely by chance - how lucky we were! Greeted by the lady who owned the cafe so warmly I felt we'd known each other for years! So helpful too. Having 16 month old twins & a double buggy means we take up lots of room but it wasn't an issue. The girls shared a jacket potato that was prepared to just the right temperature to feed them straight away & they scoffed the lot it was beautiful. We treated ourselves to a cream tea which was one of the best I've ever eaten & the coffee was good enough to rival any of the high street coffee chains. Toilets and baby change facilities very clean too - all in all a fabulous experience and value for money. Definitely recommend a visit if you're in Weymouth.

SIvesWeymouth, Owner at Stanleys, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for this very kind review and I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to Stanleys, and the twins were a a true delight.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Was looking for a café for breakfast, and tried Stanleys. Food couldn't have been better - I only wanted a bacon sandwich, but it also came with crisps, salad, and home-made coleslaw. Service was pleasant, but on the slow side - no problem, as I wasn't in a hurry - and the price very reasonable.

Thank you for your kind review and for the photo and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit.
Please note: non menu choices such as a 'toasted' bacon sandwich will take a little longer to prepare as it requires two separate cooking processes, but at Stanleys we will always try to accommodate our customers individual requests.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stumbled upon Stanley's last Saturday (5th) whilst visiting Weymouth. We managed to get a table by the window: very busy, but now I know why! The place was nicely decorated and clean, plus we had a good view of the world passing by! The coffee was very nice with plenty of taste - no scrimping there! I had a piece of carrot cake which I don't normally go for, but this was so dark it looked like chocolate! It was extremely moist and fresh with butter cream (!) and locally made in Bridport. Service was very good and the atmosphere welcoming - no pretensions here, just good food, good coffee - perfect! Worth finding if you are in Weymouth: opposite Tesco's and not far from the front - what more can you ask?

Would definitely recommend.

SIvesWeymouth, Owner at Stanleys, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your review, at Stanleys we always try to give a warm welcome and good value.