“Fab night out!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Fab night out!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had a lovely evening at the bridge inn in Weymouth. Enjoyed really tasty meals - lots to choose from. We had a steak, a yummy chicken dish and the kids had a lasagne each. We ate in the garden which was gorgeous and the children enjoyed playing in. The evening was finished nicely with some music inside the pub. Thought it was a really lovely place with friendly service too! Thank you :)

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“shocking food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Service was fine. Food was a shock to the system!!! My lamb shank was nice but small , my mashed potatoes clearly were partly or all powdered.Unbelievable.
My wife's tuna salad was literally a lump of tuna mayo chucked on a mountain of iceberg lettuce with a few other bits thrown on top of the lettuce. My daughter's chicken burger had gristle in it and the bun was dry. The deserts were microwaved so badly it beggared belief. Wife had a treacle sponge (clearly bought ) which was so frazzled in the middle that it could not be broken with a spoon. My apple pie was tiny , bought from a cheap supplier and microwaved so that the pastry was soggy .I took the treacle sponge back.I would have gone to town but my father in law had arranged the meal and is not well and didn't want to make a fuss. First review I have ever written and I put up with a lot but this truly was shocking.They should be ashamed.

• Visited July 2014
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, friendly atmosphere and good food been visiting for years. Good family environment and frequent entertainment Best pub in the area!

• Visited July 2014
Weymouth, England, United Kingdom
“OK local pub”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Eaten here many times,typical pub food and always good value, service friendly and never have to wait for too long. Good selection of beers, large garden and car park with a children's play area over stream bridge.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TonyMar45
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed in Weymouth at the haven round the corner from the pub and we had lovely weather all week! We loved sitting in the bridge inn garden enjoying the sun, atmosphere and great food. We liked it so much we ate there twice! My fave was fish pie and my wife liked the big range of choices for us and the kids. Really happy we found it and recommend it especially to holiday makers wanting to get out of the camp as its so close ! Cheers

• Visited June 2014