“Lovely homely pub”

Price range: US$4 - US$18
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We visited here as our Haven site was shut but really pleased we did. The staff were lovely and gave us a great welcome. The food was good pub food and was served quickly once we had ordered. The liver, bacon and sausages was really good and the rib eye steak was tasty. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Sarah S

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Haven site close by ( food was awful!!) found this place and ate here every night. Amazing food for adults and kids, nice play area for the kids to play. Staff were nice and friendly.
Will definitely be returning!!

2  Thank Dean W
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We poppe din for a sunday lunch drink and were debating eating there. It is a spacious pub with lots of alcoves but the service was so slow. We sat outside on the benches but my one tipped as I sat down and my drink went everywhere. my husband went in to get a replacement and he was gone so long I thought he had been kidnapped ! Due to the low standard of service we ate somewhere else

1  Thank kimandjulian
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We ate here as the restaurant on our Haven site was awful. We came here as it was within walking distance of Haven. The pub was lovely, very welcoming friendly staff, we had a drink in the bar, played a game of pool then went to restaurant at 6pm. Food was amazing hubby and I had the steak and ale pie, gorgeous and plentiful, reasonably priced too and our son had a very tasty lasagne. We were stuffed after our meal so no desserts unfortunately as menu for desserts looked lush. Would def go back and would recommend.

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Has my husband 50 th birthday party here and the food and service could not have been better. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank mandymartin7