“Utterly superb”

Stuart Wiltshire Glass
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Weymouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Glassblowing Experience £50 per person Approximately 30mins full details on web site. Hand impressions in glass from £20 Glassblowing/making demonstrations, if I'm not doing Experiences! From 10:30 to 15:30
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My partner and I went for a lesson with Stuart over the May bank holiday. We had a mesmerising and delightful time making some whisky tumblers with Stuart watching over us very carefully.

I really cannot recommend this experience enough. Stuart is one of those people that you instantly like and his chat is humorous and insightful.

Brilliant fun.

1  Thank TinkerCharlie

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I was given a 3 hour glass blowing experience for Christmas and what a present it was. The studio is great and Stuart is a brilliant teacher, great hands on experience that I would thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Went to Stuart Wiltshires, had a fantastic time making a perfume bottle, i could not believe how hands on the lesson was. I would recommend this to anyone interested in the arts or just to do something a little different. Its an absolute gem, hidden away in the back street but literally around the corner from the main shopping streets. Will be attending again next time on his longer course.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We've just come back from Weymouth where we spent an hour or so in Stuart's good company creating our own, unique glass items. For £35 each this is excellent value, as you learn all about the process and really get stuck in creating your own piece, chosen from a range of items (we made glass tumblers and a vase) - a really unusual thing to do, and you leave with your very own creation at the end of it (although you do have to wait 24 hours for it to cool, but Stuart will post them out to you if you don't live locally). Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I went to do a glass blowing workshop to make a perfume bottle for my final major project at uni, had the best morning. was so much fun and very hands on! was so interesting the process of it being made and to be able to do it myself. my bottle got posted to me and I am so so proud and happy with it. also amazing price!
would recommend to anyone, whether you want to make something specific or just have a fun morning out!