“Fantastic Day”

Stuart Wiltshire Glass
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Weymouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Glassblowing Experience £50 per person Approximately 30mins full details on web site. Hand impressions in glass from £20 Glassblowing/making demonstrations, if I'm not doing Experiences! From 10:30 to 15:30
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Amazing experience glass blowing with Stuart. Helped us all the way, great results. Better than all our expectations. Thankyou again, we all love the end produts, from the Daisies.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"for sale"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was brought the introduction to glass blowing as a surprise birthday present and what a present it was. Stuart was lovely and set me at ease immediately. The choice of items you can make is (I am told by the gift giver) considerably larger than most other places and the lady who welcomed us was more than happy to make helpful suggestions and tell us which items required different techniques. Stuart was extremely patient when explaining the various stages and then again when helping me make the vase I had chosen. He was also very accommodating when we wanted to take pictures. I had a real laugh and cannot recommend this experience enough.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stuart obviously loves glass - and he wants to share a tiny bit of his knowledge. It was a great experience to get a go, and to have something to show for it. I know what was produced was 99% his skill, but he gives it the feel of a joint venture. He involves you as much as he possibly can.
This experience was very different and very worthwhile.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

A present for one of my daughters ... an exceptional experience, she is still beaming. Stuart is a truly talented and inspirational artist, as well as it would appear just downright lovely! Cannot recommend this enough to anyone who is either interested in all things creative or just wants to do something alternative to eating fish and chips on the beach - although that said it's only a five minute walk when you're finished. Thank you Stuart Wiltshire Glass - you are truly amazing.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous present I received when I got a voucher for a 1:1 workshop with Stuart.
He really takes his time to talk you through every process before guiding you through for real. Stuart is full of interesting facts, humour, health and safety and is great at helping you pose for photos.
This was my second visit for a workshop and I also have casts of both daughters hand and footprints.
A great morning out for anyone!