“A really nice Premier Inn.”

Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Weymouth
London, United Kingdom
“A really nice Premier Inn.”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stayed here on business and found it very pleasant. Its on an industrial site with a big Sainsbury's opening up next door but don't let that put you off. There is no reception room or communal area so it really is just a place to sleep.

It was clean and quiet and I even had a sea view (just about).

Beefeater next door was fine and I quite liked walking outside to dinner and breakfast. Breakfast is 'all you can eat'.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on 2nd floor facing the sea and not the Sainsbury's.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Guernsey
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed here overnight before catching the ferry. It is new and has all the attractions of the Premier Inns, namely that it is fresh, modern, clean, everything works, and it is inexpensive. Free Wifi for 30 minutes. The restaurant is a Beefeater, next door and the menu was good, as was the food and wine when It arrived. Service was quick. Proximity to the ferry port was a plus; there are no views here and it is quite a distance to the seafront but that is not the market for this hotel. Recommended for overnight stays, I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: No preferences at this hotel other than the usual low floors and try not to get the room near the li...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Lidija Sinicina, Manager at Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review following your stay. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and found our rooms to be spotlessly clean and also enjoyed your dinner at the Beefeater. It will be wonderful to welcome you back again! If you have any preferences or questions about your next stay please get in touch with me and I look forward to seeing you soon. Kind regards, Lidija (weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com)
Marlborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed in Premier inn Weymouth in October 2013 for business. It is a new Premier inn and thus very clean and crisp.
The location is handy, but note it is not close to the seafront. There is a Beefeater restaurant across the road which is excellent (Breakfast is served here if you book this via Premier inn). The rooms are clean and fresh and its a nice place to stay. There is air conditioning in every room making the temperature fully adjustable up and down. The heat recovery unit in each room (hidden in the ceiling near the door) can be noisy, but be sure to turn off the bathroom light and the unit switches off after a while.
All other features are just as a premier inn should be.
There is a Sainsbury’s super market across the road which is very convenient and a Morrison’s super market is within a 5 minute walk.
The staff in the hotel and at the Beefeater were excellent and friendly. The breakfast was fantastic - recommended!!
I will be staying there again for business and will probably try and stay there for the full duration of my contract until Xmas.
Car parking at the rear of the building feels more secure as less cars travel around there, especially Beefeater customers.

Room Tip: A room at the back of the building will be quieter especially on a Friday night or over weekends. C...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rav B
Lidija Sinicina, Manager at Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write such a great review, it pleases me to read that you had a brilliant stay and that you found our hotel suitable for your needs. Our Team Members really make our hotel special and it was fantastic to read that you found them to be friendly during your stay. I hope you get the chance to stay with us again and you're more than welcome to send me an email if you have any requests or queries - please do not hesitate to contact me on weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com
Fleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here for work on my own. This is a fairly standard Premier Inn, that seems to be somewhat short of their normal standard - if that makes sense?

It's very bland. The building looks bland, the communal areas are non-existent, the corridors and rooms feel a bit too basic - I don't know what was missing, but it wasn't as warming as other Premier Inns I've stayed in before.

Staff were friendly, bed comfy (although the bed needs a mattress topper or something as it felt a bit bare), pillows comfy (as you'd expect from a Premier Inn).

The breakfast in the Beafeater across the road was spot on, really good breakfast with very quick service.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank HantsTourists
I really appreciate the time you've taken to review our hotel and I also deeply appreciate your feedback. I hope that overall you had a pleasant stay and hope that you will give us another chance upon your next visit to Weymouth, please get in touch with me personally so I can ensure you leave the hotel next time and are in a position to give us a 5/5 star review like a lot of our other guests have.
I really hope to welcome you back again soon and I look forward to hearing from you before you next stay. My email address is weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com. Kind regards, Lidija
Holsworthy, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We were a party of 4 in 2 rooms. It is a very new Premier Inn and it was lovely. All very clean and comfortable with very helpful receptionists. It is approx. 5/10 mins drive to the seafront. On the business park is a new large Sainsburys, Beefeater and Morrisons. If you want to eat at the Beefeater make a reservation as it is very popular. Sainsburys café was also good for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Lidija Sinicina, Manager at Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write such a great review following your stay with us. I was thrilled to read that you had a brilliant stay in a clean and comfortable room which was made even better by our fantastic Team Members.
If there is anything I can personally help with in the future please feel free to contact me directly via email: weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a couple of miles from the main seafront and is next to a Beefeater restaurant.
They are also about to open a big Sainsbury's supermarket just across the road so you wouldn't pick this Premier Inn for the view but its brand spanking new and very comfortable. It has sealed windows so I hope the aircon worked the heating certainly did.
There were also at least 4 sockets near the desk unit with the business traveller in mind.
If you were after the seaside you need to take into account that you would have to drive down to the seafront and pay to park your car.
Good value if you can prebook on a Premier Inn special advance saver rate which we did.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jlynch841
Lidija Sinicina, Manager at Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Thank you for your 5/5 star review! It pleases me to read that you had a brilliant stay and that you found our hotel suitable for your needs.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com
Chippenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed for one Sunday night following an offer of £25 which represented great value for money.

We had a disabled room but had forgot to ensure that it was a wet room and we ended up with the low level bath with shower over option and a change could not be accommodated.

Unfortunately although you can book the disabled room on line you have to ring the hotel if you need a wet room surely it’s not difficult to incorporate this sub-need in the drop down booking form and it would certainly help our needs to be met.

The water temperature is understandably restricted in a disabled room but we wasted so much water trying to reach even this minimum standard. The Hot Water warning sign is totally wasted (misleading) in these rooms!

Our room (7) on the ground floor was connected to the adjacent room (9) by a locked door. The adjacent room was occupied by a family with a lively child and whilst we fully expect to hear some noise we are sure they would not be pleased to know we could not only hear the “lively” child but also conversations from our bed that was located the furthest away from them.

This hotel is less than one year old and as a result should meet current building regulations but the sound insulation qualities of both walls, floors & ceilings were minimal.

The room standard was as expected, very clean and fresh and the touch entrance key card was simple to use.

Our observation were reported to reception.

Will definitely stay again when in the area but will be selective.

Room Tip: Ring the hotel direct in advance if you need a disabled wet room rather than a low level bath with s...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.
If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com. Thank you once again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!