“Would have been a 5 rating but...”

Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Weymouth
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is the second time I stayed at a Premier Inn and I had really high hopes and it was a chance to take my elderly mum along to visit family in the area. My stays at other Premier Inns have always been really satisfactory, but unfortunately there is a problem with this one in Weymouth. We had two rooms on the first floor, which, as expected, really pleased us. My mum thought it was so much more than she was expecting for the price. She had a great time, I, unfortunately suffered with noise from the floor above. It is really bad, disturbing my sleep and annoying. The receptionist asked me how my night was and I mentioned it and she kindly offered my a refund for that night which was greatly appreciated. I thought this maybe was a particularly noisy guest, but the receptionist said they were checking out. Imagine my distress to hear the same problem only worse the following night, I think it might have had a young family staying above because there was jumping and stuff being moved during the night and I was woken at 6 am by much the same thing. I mentioned this again to the receptionist, and again, I was reimbursed (a total of 2 nights out of 3). I was advised if I ever booked again to call the hotel and ask for the top floor (which I certainly will do) but I can't help but think they need to do something about noise installation on the first floor, as I can imagine the top floor could be well overbooked for this reason. I have to say that I'm completely satisfied with the result and the way my problem was handled and would definitely stay again with them as I think they are well worth the money, especially when they have their special deals.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank teejay666

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from weymouth, stayed at the premier Inn on the seafront. Very good, clean, comfy, nice friendly staff. Breakfast was very good in the pub next door, well worth paying for, sets you up for the day, also very friendly staff. Hotel is in a great position, just across the road is the promenade, beach etc, or walk for about 20 mins into weymouth, do not miss the old harbour, and the Nothe Fort area as they are lovely. Great short break.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and will definately be returning! Newly built hotel with well finished and clean rooms. Very comfy bed, air conditioning and a TV that worked! The breakfast is served at the Beefeater restaurant next door and it was delicious! All you can eat continental plus cooked food, lovely! The staff both in the hotel and Beefeater were all very professional and friendly as well. Well done Premier Inn!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2014

All you would expect from a Premier Inn. All their staff must be carefully selected and well trained.
Service is unfailingly good. We had the same problem as Sheila R but we had the fan. Nevertheless still too warm and we were refunded both nights under the good night guarantee.
Staying in another Premier Inn next week so hope its not too warm there.

Room Tip: Make sure you are at the back of the hotel and keep your curtains closed from the sun
Reviewed 26 June 2014

we have stayed at quite a few premier inns over the years, this one was as good as the others, apart from the temperature of our room, which was too warm, asked for a fan as was said in the good night guarantee & was told the only one they had was already given out.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed at this Premier Inn for two nights, cannot fault it or the staff at all.
Arrived and was allocated a room which was not suitable and it was no effort for the staff to change it, they genuinely seemed to care about their customers and making sure we were happy with everything.
Location had everything we needed, quiet yet right next to a Sainsburys for all your requirements.The Beefeater bar served excellent food and the staff and service was excellent.
Would recommend this as a great value for money break. Paid £99 for two nights and cannot fault it. Will go there again shortly.

Room Tip: If you do not know the area make sure if you need to ask directions that you say its the new Premier...
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked into this hotel for one night prior to taking the Guernsey ferry the next day, for which purpose it is very well located.

As with all Premier Inns, you get a good night's sleep in a very functional room. These hotels are very formulaic but this is great because the formula is spot on! The only grouse was the slow speed of service in the adjacent Beefeater. I think we went in at a busy time as we had to wait for a table to be free. Our order took 60 minutes to arrive but, when it did finally arrive, it was pretty good so only half a complaint really.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple