“Fine and Friendly Dining”
Review of The Monkey's Fist

The Monkey's Fist
Ranked #33 of 291 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Fine dining with a friendly atmosphere. Nothing too much trouble! Our waiter was superb a real asset to front of house! Only sorry I don't have his name to add. Chef excellent and quality splendid this place is friendly fun quirky intimate with great food

1  Thank Tallulahhunnibun

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was one of the 9 & I can not believe Arnold actually wrote the review he did. My meal was fantastic, as were most of the others. I had the scallops for starters & the venison for main, all cooked to perfection. My husband too had the plaice, it was not frozen or defrosted. Having owned a restaurant ourselves, we know how difficult it is when you are so dependant on suppliers. The chef was very apologetic, offered to cook something else, more than happy to take them off the bill, I do not know what else she could do.
I have been a few times before & will definitely go again. Lovely restaurant, great chef, great value for money.

2  Thank dohadaisy
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here a few times now with family and friends. The menu is always creative and food is always cooked to perfection. Had lots of delicious meals and always look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was our second visit , and once again we were not disappointed . We were a party of 5 and everyone had a different meal and we were all in agreement about the quality and taste of our meals . The décor is delightful and inviting. It's a small and intimate place . The staff are young but friendly and helful . The music perfect . We cant recommend highly enough .

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Fantastic food! Sat outside and enjoyed the lively atmosphere of the square, topped off with a delicious bowl of thai style mussels. We look forward to coming back soon!