“Simply the best Indian take away”

Nice 'n' Spicy Indian Takeaway
Ranked #160 of 285 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Indian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best Indian take away”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I regularly have curry from this establishment and I'm always a very satisfied customer. Always a very warm friendly welcome and the staff are very helpful. Generally a very good customer service in shop as well as deliverys!
The food is like no other!!! Far superior to ANY other Indian take away resteraunt in my opinion!!
5 stars all round from me

• Visited January 2014

“perfect!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Speechless! it is my one stop shop for any curry i have it has one amazing reputation but the food speaks for itself, i personally love the tandoori style chicken, i have tasted a vast amount of Indian takeaways and if i'm completely honest i will never use any other Indian takeaway again, try it once you'll go there for ever!

Visited November 2013
“great food!!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Nice 'N' Spicy is honestly one of my favourite Indian take aways ever, I am a regular customer and I can say I am never left disappointed with their overal service and food. The food tastes great and the customer serivce is brilliant, I would highly recommend them to everyone who loves good quality food!!

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and spicy.”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Ordered a delivery from these guys last night and can honestly say it was the worst meal I had ever had delivered. Naan breads as hard as wood. Water filled curry. I'm really the most unfussy person to please with food but this was shocking. , a shame really as I ordered from there about 6 months ago and it was pretty good but looks like its really gone down hill

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tee S
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I've ordered meals to be delivered to me at home several times from Nice n Spicy. They get your first order right, but after that they make mistakes and there's always something wrong about the order - eg stuff left out, wrong flavour of something (eg naan bread), deliver at the wrong time, that sort of thing. When they make a mistake they won't give you a refund, they say they'll give you a discount on your next order - and then conveniently forget. The food's good, but the mistakes are so annoying that I doubt if I'll be ordering a delivery from them again. They're careless.

• Visited July 2013