“They need to sort it out... And quick”
Review of Lakeside Superbowl - CLOSED

Lakeside Superbowl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My family and I decided to go bowling just to make a change, couldn't get in anywhere for a cheap dinner so we decided to eat at Lakeside.... BAD MISTAKE is an understatement. We had to ask the staff to clean the table, we had to serve our own food, but when we got it... Bloody Hell it was rank! I had Chiil con carnie(from a tin may I add) my Husband had a hotdog and my daughter and her mate had burgers... Barf... The ceiling is falling down, the toilets are shocking, The shoes are falling apart! To sum it all up, they need to maintain the premises and sort the place out... Would I go again.... Yes when hell freezes over. Shame as there's little else in Weymouth to do.

1  Thank Smartworm01

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Found this place whilst waiting to go cineworld.They have bowling alleys, air hockey and other games.
Very friendly staff .
Reasonable price for everthing.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Nice local venue, 1st ones in and used their early bird offer of £1 per game in the first hour of trading bargain! Would return again

Reviewed 23 April 2014

visited superbowl on a cloudy day whilst on our holidays. We were treated very well by the staff and the price was reasonable, 4 games, 1 hour , about £20. The only negative was that the last game just switched off before we'd finished because the 1 hour was up, which was a little bit of a shame as we only had a few bowls left. other then that, would recommend .

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We decided to go to Lakeside for my son's birthday treat just after christmas and wish we had made the drive to the other venue we considered now.
We had to wait for a while before a member of staff came to see us, was pretty hard for a smile or pleasant greeting. We were given a lane and took off our coats to get settled. Then put them back on again as it was so cold!! Even bowling didn't warm us up!
We chose to get some food and unfortunately encountered the second misery member of staff. A young girl who was incredibly rude and abrupt when taking payment. Oh and walked off with my husbands card to get the machine rather than bringing the machine to him!!!!!
When the 'food' arrived I had no cutlery and was somehow supposed to eat a 'healthy' burger, ie, a limp looking burger patty plonked on top of some salad leaves with a few slices of tomato and onion,with my hands. I went to ask for some and, without saying a word, same young girl slammed down the item in her hands at the time, stomped off to get the cutlery then slammed it in front of me on the counter. Can you tell they have winning customer service???!!!
After going back to my seat to eat I notice the fork was dirty so went back for another. The slightly more customer focused man that we saw initially pulled out a bag of plastic forks and said that's all they had. Wondering now if the tray my original set was from was the washing up bowl??!
I made do and after 3 breaks of the fork gave in. Not that it was too much of an issue as it didn't taste that great!
Toilets were, as another reviewer put it, third world! Falling apart and even colder. The whole place doesn't look like anything has been done to it since it was first opened. Unfortunately, this was our first visit and I can say our last.
Few plays on the games around which were pretty standard.
One redeeming feature, ONE member of staff, served with a smile and was cheery. This was an older than the previous 2 members of staff. Very friendly man who could teach the others a thing or two and all he did was take our shoes back after we finished!

3  Thank Andrea L