My family and I decided to go bowling just to make a change, couldn't get in anywhere for a cheap dinner so we decided to eat at Lakeside.... BAD MISTAKE is an understatement. We had to ask the staff to clean the table, we had to serve our own food, but when we got it... Bloody Hell it was rank! I had Chiil con carnie(from a tin may I add) my Husband had a hotdog and my daughter and her mate had burgers... Barf... The ceiling is falling down, the toilets are shocking, The shoes are falling apart! To sum it all up, they need to maintain the premises and sort the place out... Would I go again.... Yes when hell freezes over. Shame as there's little else in Weymouth to do.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.