“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Weymouth
UK
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Really lovely little place with very friendly staff. Thanks for a nice visit.
Would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014

Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Really nice place with friendly staff. Ice cream to die for must try the hazelnut flavour! It was soooo good! Definitely be my go to place for ice creams in Weymouth!

Visited April 2014
Tracey G, Owner at Mario's, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Happy that you enjoyed your visit to Mario's. Hazlenut is one of our favourites too! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I took one of my grandaughter there the first day and we were so impressed we had to take the rest of the family there the next day. The staff are very friendly and experienced.

Visited December 2013
Tracey G, Owner at Mario's, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review, hope to see you and your family again soon.
Cheltenham
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stopped in after a November play and paddle on the beach with my wife and 2 small children. We were all soaked and cold, got really excellent service and great value. We just had a simple coffee, cake and hot chocolate. Ice cream looked great but too col to try. Will be back definitely. Lovely place to stop and watch the world go by.

• Visited November 2013
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“It's early days ! Will try again.”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Went here for 3 sundaes, the sound of homemade Italian ice cream lured us there.
I had knickerbocker glory - ooh - nothing special - ice cream nothing special and did not live up to my expectations , rather bland. I must say the display of homemade ice creams did look appetising, but I had vanilla ice cream in my knickerbocker.
Girls had Mario's special sundae, which they tucked into. I did think presentation a bit average.
Reasonably priced and staff very friendly and helpful.
As a weymouth resident, who regularly uses rossis, I felt a bit disloyal - however I will be going back to rossis .
I will give them time to settle and will try again.

• Visited September 2013