We have just got back from a week at warmwell. 5 of us 3 adults, 8yr old and a 1 yr old. So much to do every day. Only gripe was the air conditioning had broken down in entertainment area and kids soft play area it was very hot. The entertainment team work very hard. Great holiday will defiantly go back next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges, lakes, trees... and skis!Yes skis... this tranquil woodland holiday park has a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering Roe deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely enough, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather ski slope for hours of family fun. With plenty of great attractions nearby, like the colourful seaside resort of Weymouth on the stunning Jurassic Coast, and historical Dorchester market town in the peretty Frome Valley, Warmwell's a wonderful place to be. * Close to bustling Weymouth and historic Dorchester * Amazing Swimming Pool with flume and wave machine * Stunning Jurassic Coastline within easy reach * Mind-blowing 110m Snowflex ski slope on the park * Fantastic live Showtime Entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park Weymouth, Dorset