This is a review of the restaurant only but
Burnt eggs (the whole underside of all the eggs), striped bacon (undercooked / burnt depending on which part touched the unclean Plancha), sausages so bereft of meat free they could qualify as vegetarian a and I suspect were once in liquid form. How can it be possible to make a worse breakfast than this? Avoid at all costs its an embarrassment to Parkdean. Talking of cost don't let the apparent reasonable cost of £4.25 deceive you as you only get one on of each of these burnt offerings and they still stiff you £1.50 for two slices of badly cooked toast. I have had some bad breakfasts in my 46 years but this seriously has to be the worst!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges, lakes, trees... and skis!Yes skis... this tranquil woodland holiday park has a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering Roe deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely enough, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather ski slope for hours of family fun. With plenty of great attractions nearby, like the colourful seaside resort of Weymouth on the stunning Jurassic Coast, and historical Dorchester market town in the peretty Frome Valley, Warmwell's a wonderful place to be. * Close to bustling Weymouth and historic Dorchester * Amazing Swimming Pool with flume and wave machine * Stunning Jurassic Coastline within easy reach * Mind-blowing 110m Snowflex ski slope on the park * Fantastic live Showtime Entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park Weymouth, Dorset