We stayed for a week in the Dorchester lodges which are one of the more expensive ones.
Great setting in the woods and overlooking a nature reserve. Great to unwind with a glass of wine on the balcony.
The lodge was very well apportioned and of a good quality. The site was really clean.
The only couple of faults I would say is that the swimming pool is not really set up for swimming it's based on then wave pool and for messing around in. Consequently a lot of teenagers mess around. We also used the under 4s club a couple of times and this was rubbish.
Thinking of coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges, lakes, trees... and skis!Yes skis... this tranquil woodland holiday park has a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering Roe deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely enough, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather ski slope for hours of family fun. With plenty of great attractions nearby, like the colourful seaside resort of Weymouth on the stunning Jurassic Coast, and historical Dorchester market town in the peretty Frome Valley, Warmwell's a wonderful place to be. * Close to bustling Weymouth and historic Dorchester * Amazing Swimming Pool with flume and wave machine * Stunning Jurassic Coastline within easy reach * Mind-blowing 110m Snowflex ski slope on the park * Fantastic live Showtime Entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park Weymouth, Dorset