US$196
US$116
US$144
US$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsguest houseparking permitprivate bathroomtop floortea and coffee making facilitieswaltonseafront
Reviewed 11 October 2015

We stayed at the Wilton Guest House Monday to Thursday this week- I can say that this has been the best short break we have had as a family in a long time. With 4 adults, the Lulworth Room suited our every need! Looking to return next year. Definitely recommend to friends and family. Very very close to the sea front, literally a two minute walk. Cant say enough about the place!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hollyjmitchell
Reviewed 1 October 2015

The location of the Wilton is ideal, as you're a very short walk from Weymouth sea front and beach.
Be sure to contact the B&B first to discuss parking arrangements however, as there is no parking at the Wilton but a permit can be arranged for local parking.
The Wilton itself is a very reasonably priced place and the room I stayed in (on the ground floor) was bigger than i'd expected.
However, there were a few small touches that weren't very good. The toilet seat in the bathroom upstairs was completely broken, which made things very uncomfortable. When the main door is locked at night, the panel where you type in the code can be very difficult to fathom particularly as the area isn't well lit.
Overall, I did enjoy my stay though and for the price paid it was decent accommodation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank naturelover1189
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Just had a very nice stay at the Wilton with my sister and dog Mitzi.Perfect location for sea front, shops and station. Craig, the owner was one of the nicest people ever. Kind, helpful and had time for us. He cooked a wicked breakfast, perfect in fact. Gave Mitzi sausage every morning, also gave her loads of fuss. Will have no problem returning. Many thanks Craig xx

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed at the Wilton for one night.
My room was located on the ground floor, next to the kitchen, through out the night the tumble dryer was going off every 15mins, I believe it was next doors dog was barking late at night, and the 'private bathroom' was located on the next floor, very inconvenient getting dressed at night to go to the loo.
The room did have a kettle, but you have to travel up the stairs to fill it up in the 'private bathroom'
Above my room has a toilet macerator, so that was going off a lot through the night and is very loud.
The TV had no remote control, bed was hard, couldn't get on the WiFi.
Bed was extremely uncomfortable.
Tried contacting owners via land line, and mobile numbers on the welcome pack, left a message to contact but no one called back or knocked on my door.
Didn't bother with the breakfast, I left when I woke at 6.30am.
Disappointing experience.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Craig W, Owner at Wilton Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

I don't mind constructive reviews, its how we grow. however reviews like this irritate me. As consumers we have top take some responsibility in things the we purchase. If this client had looked at the guest house on the website, he would have seen that the 'private bathroom is advertised as being on the first floor I even give the number of steps. The room is sold with this description "twin room private bathroom not en suite" how clear can we be? The mascerator goes off when some goes to the loo, not sure why it goes off "all night" very strange that, and a dog barking "all night" very strange that also. Never has anyone said to me that the beds in that room are unconfortable, and never has anyone said to me that they can't get wifi. That room is next to the router, This chap did not phone me, there was no calls left on my voicemail at all.

Client "didn't bother with breakfast" because as he told me he was leaving at 7 anyway!

I can't help feeling that if he would have read the description of the room correctly first, when he arrived he wouldn't have been disappointed. Because when things start badly they NEVER get any better.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

The b&b was great. It is about a 2 minute walk to the beach/centre of weymouth. The room was perfect for me & my husband, considering it was so close to the centre we didn't hear a lot of noise (apart from seagulls). We had a cooked breakfast every morning which was yummy and filled me
up for the day. The owners we're great. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple