“good accomadation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Moonmaide...
“Pros & cons”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

A bit of a mixed bag.
Bedrooms were all individual & well furnished. Very comfortable beds too. There is a baby changing table, board games, DVD's, high chair, pushchair etc so well thought out for those with children.

Clean bathrooms & bedrooms BUT it felt like the cleaner started at the top of the house & lost enthusiasm by the time it came to cleaning the kitchen on the ground floor.

The fridge had a very sour off putting smell. After closer inspection, we were disgusted to see how dirty it was. We then felt we needed to clean anything before using it, which we did. The cutlery drawer looked a shabbles with chewed straws in it & grubby looking cutlery & crumbs. I am not a fan of finding previous guests food in the cupboards & freezer either. I am aware that Weymouth is a hard water area so limescale is a problem. For that reason, the kettle could have done with a good limescale clean. Probably needs doing weekly.

The bushes at the entrance of the property need a good cut back. It was a bit of a fight to take in suitcases & shopping.

We found the TalkTalk & tv remote rather confusing.

We would have liked a lightweight hoover just to give the house a bit of a tidy during our stay. The hoover provided was far too big & bulky for a 3 storey home.

Also, 1 shower in the whole house for somewhere that sleeps 7 people. This shower is in the master bedroom en suite.

There is a shower head in the main bathroom which would take very little to afix to the wall & put up a shower screen or curtain. Job done!!

I raised my findings with the owner of the property. I provided pictures & let the lady know that we had to clean the property. She has offered a £20 refund. We booked for 4 days.

Whilst the lady recognised my findings & has since rectified some things I'm told, I was accused of exaggerating. Unfortunately, I can not provide a 'scratch & sniff' facility for my findings in the fridge but I can assure you all, we were NOT exaggerating.

I feel I have given an honest & balanced review.

Terry E
Bedford, England, United Kingdom
“good accomadation”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

a quiet place to stay yet in easy reach to local shops and the town center just a short walk to the harbour

Chippyjo1...
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Lovely house, shame about the noise.”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This house is very well situated to not needing the car throughout your stay in Weymouth. It is lovely and spacious, with plenty of facilities.
Our only downside was the noise!!! It is very close to the main entry/ exit road into Weymouth and opposite KFC/ MD's, I think Weymouth police are non existent after 7pm as that is when the boy racers start.
It was so bad, my husband and I had to move to another bedroom at 3am.
Such a shame as we love Weymouth and this had made us think twice about returning.
I

Caro8363
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“New year holiday”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

House was excellently presented and appointed but only one shower in the ensuite fortunately our couple on the trip were accommodating
Problem only one parking place
Also no utility room and no access to the garage so no where to dry wet anoraks bitof a problem as it rained a lot while we were there

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing