“brilliant & brilliant!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Every Dish Is Cooked To Order From Locally Sourced Ingredients. Full English Breakfast Served All Day. Homemade Soups Freshly Made Daily. Sandwiches Freshly Made To Order Using Fresh Bread Delivered Daily. Daily Specials Board. Freshly Ground Coffees. Leaf Teas. Smoothies.and Milk Shakes
Reviewed 20 November 2013

A welcoming cafe that serves a superb breakfast.
Cooked as you wait it arrived piping hot.
After sampling other breakfasts in wetherby luke warm with hard yoked eggs dried beans etc it was a pleasure to eat such a fresh breakfast.
well done the gourmet the best I've had - don't go anywhere else in wetherby trust me I've done them all!!

1  Thank david g
There are newer reviews for The Gourmet

Reviewed 3 November 2013

After a nights stay in wetherby after a day at the races,we were looking for a good breakfast! We stumbled across the gourmet,what a find I had the most fab BLT and my
fella had a bacon/sausage bap With relish which really hit the spot washed down with a large pot of propper tea for 2! Excellent find x

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Found this little gem on a stop over on way to stay in Harrogate. We both had excellent lunchtime snacks. Great prawns and jacket ( very crunchy outside skin) potato and very fresh salad garnish, and super cheese on toast. All freshly cooked and cheerfully served. Very good coffee too. Wish we had something like this near us! Bonus for ladies--go out back door and directly opposite is a fabulous nearly new shop!! On our next visit to the north we shall CERTAINLY stop at the Gourmet.It was just like visiting a club, everyone so friendly. Congratulations to the owner and his team.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stopped off in Wetherby on way to Leeds/Bradford airport. This cafe was recommended to me so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I've got to say I wasn't disappointed. The breakfasts are really good all top quality ingredients. The specials board was so tempting that I stopped off for lunch after my holiday. I had a bacon and brie omelette served with a very generous portion of chips and side salad. My husband fancied a smoked salmon and brie panini that wasn't listed on the menu and the cook was happy to oblige. Would certainly recommend a visit its far better than the motorway services and a nice market town to stretch your legs.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have visited Gourmet quite a few times over the last few years and even more this last year as my father in law whom we visit ,is now a widower.The food here is lovely-all cooked to order,but what sets this cafe' apart is the caring friendly jovial attitude to be found there.My father in law is greeted by name and fussed over and they always remember his second cup of black coffee.They have no idea how much they have helped him get through a very tough time by just being such a friendly place he can pop into and have a friendly word.Well done -u are appreciated !!!

3  Thank Squiddl