“A damn good Indian restaurant”
Review of Spice4U

Spice4U
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Wetherby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2011

We are regulars to the Spice4u and always feel rather privileged to have a good Indian in Wetherby. I note a previous review mentions the wait if they have alot of takeaway orders, however they never rush you which often makes for a good night out, meaning on our recent visit the four of us were there for nearly 4 hours.

There are a number of good Indian restaurants around Harrogate, Leeds and Bradford but the spice4u really is up there amongst the best.

3  Thank Northern74
Write a reviewReviews (206)

Reviewed 8 March 2011

We come to this restaurant on a regular basis because we are always assured of a fantastic curry. The naans are to die for and I always order the Bindya chicken and am never disappointed. The service is good. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a curry. Only 1 issue - take a jumper - it's always a bit chilly in there!

Date of visit: February 2011
1  Thank Donz1968
Reviewed 17 February 2011

The food is fine, wish I could say the same about the service.
If the kitchen is busy with takeaway orders, then prepare for a long wait and don't expect any apologies or explanations from the staff either.
In my opinion eat in customers should always take precidence over eat out customers. It's a pity the staff at Spice 4 U don't agree with me.

Date of visit: February 2011
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Spice 4 U is a franchise operation. This branch has been in Wetherby for a few years and I have only had one small disappointment during the many times I have eaten here. The food is consistently good but we all have our favourites and you have to get to know your way round the menu. I especially like to start with the Padina kebab. The Nan bread is first rate. All the usual choices appear on the menu but there are several specials that you may not expect to see. It is a small restaurant so booking is advisable at the end of the week. The staff have been there since the beginning I think and the service is always very good, reflected in the large number of regular customers.

Date of visit: January 2011