Swan Guest House
US$77
US$69
Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Priceline
US$233
US$226
Rudding Park Hotel(Follifoot)
US$449
Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$116
PremierInn.com
Best Western Dower House Hotel & Spa(Knaresborough)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$112
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$87
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$153
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsliving roomwashing machinehome from homegood sizemorrisonsaccommodationpubwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A spotlessly clean & well appointed in the town. Very comfortable & a good well cooked breakfast.

Down sides? I had room 9 & there is a huge security light right outside the window. Reposition it please if you want me back! Room are lovely but on the small side: I saw room 6, a single, & it was very small. The bathroom in my room was well appointed but very tight.

Quite noisy with deliveries to the supermarket early in the morning.

A good stay though & very good value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The bed was comfortable, but squashed up towards the wall giving less than a foot for the occupant of the bed on that side to get out. I can only presume that this was to accomodate the electric socket on the wall. The shower room was adequate, but a bit of a squeeze in the shower itself. The wardrobe was OK but a bit of a squash if both of you are trying to get dressed at the same time, and we're not large people.

Expecting guests to be up, washed, dressed and breakfasted for a 10am checkout is a bit of a rush, especially as we were going to a big lunchtime occasion and wanted to mske sure we looked our best.

On a more positive note, the breakfast was more than adequate, with a good choice of cereals, and a very acceptable cooked breakfast. As mentioned by other reviewers, no sausage included.

Room Tip: Recommend you ask for an en suite room.
Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gazeteer
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was put up in the Guest House by my employer without any chance to check it out first, and was more than pleasantly surprised. Great location and appealing exterior, and the room was spotless, warm and generously stocked with tea and coffee. The gentleman looking after the venue - the owner perhaps? - was an excellent host, welcoming, informative and considerate. The breakfast was excellent, well cooked, prepared and tasty, along with a buffet selection of cereals, although a sausage or two to keep the bacon company would have been welcome, certainly didn't spoil the breakfast in any way though! My one criticism, and perhaps not something that can be put right easily, was the thin walls. My neighbour kept me awake for a while with a loud telephone conversation, followed by heavy snoring, although in fairness he complained at breakfast that my snoring had disturbed him, so fair play, and I slept well after that! Other than that, and perhaps it was just these rooms in particular, I can't find any fault, highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 101SteveE
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed here whilst walking the Ebor way. Ian, the owner made us feel at home. The rooms were spotless and well equipped. This is a great centre location. The breakfast was excellent. Good choice of cereals, fruit. Coffee on tap, so unlimited. The cooked breakfast was very good. I would definately recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Aphroditeleaves
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I really hope the owners read this review because they could easily increase their ratings on here by changing just a couple of things.
Room was clean and was fine for a one night stay. Location excellent.
To improve, some toiletries in the bathroom would be nice- even those ones mounted on the wall like premier inns have, would be fine. Secondly the breakfast is poor. Small portion of cooked breakfast, no sausage, cups and plates chipped. Was a shame as it does let the place down.
I would say it's worth 50 quid a night for a double but not £60.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple