“Lovely Pamper Day!!!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Lovely Pamper Day!!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Arrived at the Bridge SPa and from the first instant we had a lovely time. Spa was as advertised and just what we needed, outdoor wooden hot tub was hot on a cold day which was lovely. The meal in the restaurant after the spa was amazing, couldnt fault the waiter, attention to detail or the food. Will visit again this year for sure!

Visited October 2013

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great for small groups”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Visited with 3 friends for my birthday in January, the spa facilities were small but I found them to be just right for the small group we had. The hot tub was outside which in January I thought would be freezing but it wasn't too bad at all. The facilities were all very close together but the foot spas could have done with a clean up.
We had a treatment each which was also lovely.
We then went to the lounge area for afternoon tea which though small sandwiches was just right for a light lunch and nicely presented.
I would definitely return again

Visited January 2013
Wetherby, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Travelzoo Voucher - good value”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I bought a Travelzoo voucher for my mum and I which gave us three hours of spa use and an afternoon tea for £35. The afternoon tea was very nice. We had a glass of Buck's Fizz and a three tier afternoon tea which has three types of sandwiches, a scone with jam and cream, strawberries and a slice of Parkin. A pot of tea was served with it. The hotel was busy with various functions on but staff and service was always very pleasant and professional.

We were shown around the spa which has a hot tub, sauna, steam room, foot jacuzzi and relaxation room. It is worth noting that the spa is set indoors and out, along with different areas on different levels. The changing rooms were rather small but not a problem as the spa was relatively empty. A robe, towel and flip flops were provided. The robe was a little tired and lacked a belt. There were two treatment rooms and an open area for nails etc. We did not have any treatments.

We fully enjoyed our relaxing time. I loved the outdoor hot tub and the glass of champagne served to us as we entered the spa was a nice treat. I rebooked to go again with my partner a few days later.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Knobby1977
North Yorkshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Not the best by a country mile”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We bought a Travelzoo offer for the Spa and afternoon tea; the latter was the redeeming feature bit the Spa is poor. The facilities offered are sparse, cramped and thrown together in a random style. It seems as though they had some space doing nothing and thought they may as well do a spa. I'd save your money; just so pleased we bought it cheap cos I'd have been mortified to have paid any more.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank notjustapainter
Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Spa and Resaturant Facilities”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We visited here in February as part of a Group on deal where we paid £20 for the use of the spa with a glass of bubbly and a 3 course meal.

The staff were all very friendly. The spa facilities were great and the food was amazing. Hope that they do this deal again soon!

Visited February 2013