Stayed here weekend of 4/5 August 2012 . Our son and nephew were playing in a football tournament at Keele uni so to stop us having to travel both days decided to stay over.
Booking in was friendly and helpful had booked this as bed and breakfast but receptionist stated this wasnt on the system booked room only, disputed this and they were very happy add breakfast..
Rooms were of good standard ,bed really comforable and large, firm or soft pillows.
bathroom good and clean complimentary toiletries. Nice crisp towels.
plenty of hanging space
tea,coffee making facilities.
Added bonus and the reason we booked this hotel were the leisure facilities, thinking that the after a day of running round a pitch chilling in a sauna,jacuzzi ,pool and gym would be extra bonus. which it was and all were clean ,changing facilities excellent girls on front desk helpful.
wife used gym both days says they had all you needed for workout.
Didnt stay here for Dinner ,went to local chinese which was yummy
breakfast was of a good standard full english, fruit yoghurt ,cereal ,toast making facilities
bread ,crossaints helped to fill us up for the busy day ahead (also gave boys enough fuel to play footi for another full day )
all in all good hotel for what we needed ? thinking of returning if go to alton towers would recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent is an ideal location for both the business and leisure traveller. The hotel is situated just off the M6 at Jct 15 and on our doorstep we have fantastic link roads to all destinations within the Midlands. Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent completed a 1.5 Million refurbishment at the beginning of 2007 including reception, conference facilities, bedrooms & lounge/bar. Stoke on Trent, fondly called the Potteries is famous for its ceramics, and has three city centres, Hanley, Stoke On Trent and Newcastle under Lyme. With 118 Air Conditioned bedrooms, all of which are decorated to an excellent standard, contemporary and comfortable, with all the up to date facilities you would expect from the Holiday Inn brand. The Meetings Network programme offers 2 suites, 7 syndicate rooms and high speed internet access.For the healthy minded the Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent has a fantastic Spirit Health Club which has a swimming pool and gymnasium, or lie back and relax in our jacuzzi and sauna.Local Intersts: ALTON TOWERS -Get your adrenalin pumping Ride Em We Dare You: WEDGWOOD - Famous for Pots and Ceramics TRENTHAM AWAKES - A touch of Italy with its gardens, vineyard, Monkey Forest and retail outlets.See our packages for fantastic family deals where kids stay and eat free. Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Stoke On Trent m6 Hotel Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Under Lyme
- Newcastle Under Lyme Holiday Inn