Me and my partner stayed at the cranleigh on sunday 3rd july after winning a free night on facebook and would love to go back again! The hotel was fantastic and cannot, in my opinnion, be faulted. It was so easy to get to and find. Check in was effortless and the room was ready and waiting for us when we got there, despite the fact that we were early! We stayed in the sanctuary room which i have already recommended to friends and family-it was fantastic. Everything was so clean and staff so friendly and happy to help. The outdoor hot tub was pure luxury- it felt as if we were abroad for the night! There were many great resturants within walking distance which were very hard to chose from! We retuned from out meal to a bed that had been turned down- with chocolates on the bed and cold bottles of water. It seems that the attenion to detail that had been displayed was second to none. Breakfast was delivered to the room in the morning which was fantastic. We were sad to leave and could have easily stayed a few more nights! We will definately be returning again soon! A fantastic hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District