We stayed in rooms 12 and 16 at the cranleigh and they were beautiful, spacious, outstanding rooms. We had a king-size bed and the bathroom had a lovely spa bath. The rooms were immaculate, the breakfast and the choice that came with it was amazing. The staff were the most friendly and help people you would wish to meet. This place is far more than a 5 star hotel and I strongly recommend a stay here, we will most definitely be returning.
It is ideally situated for taking a boat trip on lake windermere, shopping, visiting the beatrix potter experience and dining out in some amazing restaurants, one in particular is highly recommended, an italian called villa positano.
Everything about the cranleigh and were it is situated is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District