We had a lovely 2 night stay in Room 10, the room itself was very plush and luxurious, well decorated and furnished, it was very hard to drag yourself out of the extremely luxuoriuos and immensley comfortable bed and it was great to come back and lay on it after a hard day of walking. The large Jacuzzi bath with its own TV was fab, it helped me while away an hour watching the rugby while the wife got ready to go out!!!! The room itself was on its own at the side of the hotel, it has its own private entrance and seperate decking area, which was lovely to stand out on both on an evening and first thing on a morning.
The location was great, it was only a 2 minute walk into the centre of Bowness with the Bars and restaurants.
Our only negative from the entire stay was that the full english breakfast on both mornings was cold, the quality of it was great with very nice ingredients but it was cold, which was a shame.
We would definately recommend to others and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District