We recently spent the weekend at The Cranleigh (room 13 on the 13th would you believe!) and we really enjoyed every minute of it ... Well apart from getting locked in the bathroom because the door handle didn't work too well! We also used the voucher scheme, and I suppose it could be described as expensive, as indeed was Bowness in general, but as my wife pointed out we were paying for a high quality service all round, and that is exactly what we got. It is interesting to note that people make the effort to return to this particular establishment - perhaps they could introduce a 'Stay three times and get one night free' scheme?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District