We stayed at The Cranleigh for 3 nights. It was a surprise trip with my fiancée. This is hands down one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. I was expecting big things and they delivered. I also purchased the 'Because I love you' extras which my fiancée loved. The rose petals, champagne, teddy bear etc made me very popular. The breakfasts were fantastic and the staff could not have been more helpful, polite and attentive. The cleanliness of the room was exceptional and we hope to stay here again when we go back to the Lakes in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District