My husband and I actually made it on our 3rd attempt to have 2 wonderful nights at this Fabulous Hotel. It is everything it is marketed to be, wonderful rooms, outstanding breakfast and just those little added extra's that mean so much. We arrived on 1st November to be greated by the most courteous of receptionists. Not only was she welcoming and had that friendly smile, she also helped take our luggage to the room, as she could see I was struggling with walking due to recovering from a broken leg. We were shown our room - Superior Room 11, and shown the most amazing spa bath (which I took great pleasure in enjoying on numerous occasions) we were told that when we were ready there would be a complimentary glass of Prosecco waiting for us in reception, what an amazing touch. I then discovered chocolates on the bed with rose petals, again, just an added extra, but this is what the Cranleigh is about. We have had the great fortune, of staying in top hotels all over the world, including the world famous Waldorf in New York and I have to say that none of them compare to the Cranleigh. All hotel staff are courteous to their clientele but the Cranleigh goes that extra mile. A Message to the Manager - you must be very proud of your staff their etiquette and they way that your clientele are looked after is spectacular, this is from Reception to the staff at breakfast.
We cannot wait to visit again, this Hotel should be on the top of everyones list to visit. I hope that everyone reading this review and who stay at the Cranleigh, enjoy themselves as much as what my husband and I have done. Well Done to everyone, your Hotel is the TOPS. Almost forgot, after your stay, they actually phone you to make sure you had a safe journey home, Amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District