We stayed here for one night in room 16 on the ground floor in the 2nd building. The room is exactly as shown on their website. It is less than a 2 min walk into the centre of town and no more than 5 mins to the lake. We did arrive early on a very wet, grey and cold day and were told our room was not yet ready and that we were more than welcome to sit in the lounge near the fire and have a coffee or if we felt like going for a walk we could and that the room would be ready by 3 (this did not bother us at all as we had arrived early and I have seen some others negative comments). We decided to go into the town centre. When we got back where we were shown to our room and everything was explained to us (maybe a little to quickly). The bed was comfortable and the room well heated. Breakfast was nice but the service by the girl with the coffee and toast was a little frosty. You can see a little of the lake from the window but not that much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District