We had heard good things about this hotel last year and then we got the chance to go and stay there last weekend. We were not disappointed! The warmth greets you when you walk through the door with a blazing fire so it was very welcoming as were the friendly, helpful staff too. Room 8 was very comfortable with everything you could possibly need, a very large, comfy bed, chocolates on your pillow, rose petals, a spotless bathroom, wonderfully quiet so we had a very relaxing and romantic stay. The breakfast was excellent with just about everything you could ask for and the staff were very helpful with any requests. It's only a couple of minutes walk to go out to eat so it's very convenient and for all the tourist attractions too. We couldn't really fault it and liked it so much we are planning to go back in a few weeks time for another romantic break and we can't wait. Well done to all at the Cranleigh - we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District