Upon learning that I was being taken to the cranleigh for my birthday I was extremely excited, having seen reviews and photographs & following them on Facebook I knew I was in for a treat but nothing could prepare me for how truly stunning it is! We stayed in the sanctuary suite which is pretty much your own private bungalow complete with a beautiful fireplace, sumptuous furnishings, spacious glass bathtub and outdoor hot tub!
Upon arriving we were greeted in a friendly manner and given a glass of prosecco to enjoy in front of the open fire, the staff gave us lots of information about the local area and were only too happy to recommend places to eat or drink. We were also give a full tour of our suite to enable to use all of its features fully.The whole place smelled deliciously warm and cosy, and I was truly in awe of my surroundings. We chose not to even leave our suite as we had everything we could need, from the reasonably priced mini bar fridge to the Bose surround sound system. We wanted for nothing at all and loved every second of our stay.
Pictures, as beautiful as they are, can't capture the essence of the sanctuary suite, you feel at home instantly but in a way that a celebrity might live surrounded by beautiful luxurious items.
Breakfast was again fantastic with such a wide choice of local foods and having it brought to and served in your room was that added luxury, inkeeping with the whole theme of our stay. We felt sad to leave but it was a memorable experience that we would only too gladly repeat. We have even bought the same reed diffuser so that our house smells the same. Cannot recommend it enough for a special weekend or a romantic break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District