Just returned from a weekend at the Cranleigh, it was really wonderful, from the minute we arrived and were welcomed by the lovely Michaela and allowed to check in early we knew any of the previous negative comments which had been posted should be taken with a large pinch of salt ! It's so centrally located, plenty of free parking, a gorgeous roaring fire in the lounge and superbly appointed rooms, our bathroom with spa bath and separate shower was gorgeous. The breakfasts are plentiful and tasty, the staff are all very polite & helpful. We bought some wines with us which they happily chilled and served us in the lounge ( at no extra charge ! ), local restaurants were recommended and didn't disappoint (Porto & the tapas Bodega) even though the hotel was quite full you hardly saw anyone until breakfast time, I would totally recommend the hotel for a cheeky little weekend away to treat yourself, the beds are so comfy you won't want to leave. Well worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District