We had a planned a 2 day, 1 night stay in Bowness and we were very excited given the reviews and pictures of Cranleigh before we arrived.
We arrived an hour earlier than planned and was given the warmest of welcome by reception who allowed us to check in early, which was great as the weather was dreadful.
We were shown to our room and given a detailed explanation of how the gorgeous air spa bath works, we couldnt wait to try it! After approximately 30min in our room, reception gave us a cortesy call, which was great as we did have questions about the facilities and also wanted to rent a dvd from the extensive library.
As it was our "mini moon" we were blown away with the added extras and the personal touch that was given to us during our stay.
The attention to detail, the quality of the finish and not to mention the staff in our opinion is 5*. We will deffinately only ever use this hotel when in Bowness and we have already recommended to our friends and family!
Thank you Cranleigh for making our stay so special :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District