We stayed at the Cranleigh on 17th April for 2 nights. We arrived too early for check in, but the reception staff were more than happy to look after our bags while we had lunch in the village. When we returned to check in, our bags had already been brought to our room which was a nice touch, as was the chocolates and Huggie bear. Our room was perfect for us, the bed was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom underfloor heating and waterfall shower was fantastic. We ordered room service which was value for money and speedy fast! The breakfast the next morning was delicious, the staff friendly and efficient. We then went out for a walk to Brant Fell where my boyfriend proposed! On return to the hotel, they had candles, rose petals and champagne waiting in the room, which topped off a perfect day! The staff were so nice! We then walked over to the spa, which was nice but a bit small as it was a busy Easter weekend. I cannot think of a single thing to complain about at the Cranleigh. I've already recommended it to friends and family and cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District