From the moment we arrived we felt the staff really cared. Elena greeted us warmly, and showed us around our room, even explaining the odd noise the bath makes whilst auto cleaning (really useful or I would have thought I'd broken it). The room was so perfect, not as large as I expected but that didn't matter as everything was luxurious and so very comfortable. Once again, the staff with attention to detail made the room even nicer...everything topped up and rose petals rearranged every time we returned. Breakfast was a treat, Eggs Benedict is sublime, and to meet staff who are genuinely so friendly, makes me believe the Cranleigh is a great place to work. The location couldn't better, so close to the heart of the lake, restaurants and shops. My only criticism is that fellow guests, next door...downstairs and upstairs could definitely be heard, both in the throws of passion and with the odd row! We made a conscious effort to be very quiet in response to this. Overall, we were extremely happy and would definitely stay here again and again and again. Thankyou so very much xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District